She should have one of those shirts...

You know, the ones that say "I did my own hair." The Princess is tired of having her bangs in her face, but she doesn't want them cut (I don't blame her - I wouldn't trust myself within a 2 mile radius of scissors and hair). So she's been spending a lot of time in the bathroom with clippies and spray bottles. Today I asked her if she wanted me to help her with her hair, but she's on a bit of an independent streak and didn't want any help. So this look is entirely her own. I just hope we can get all the clippies back in one spot at the end of the day.


Any time I take pictures of The Princess, she insists that we take a picture of her with Sparky, as well. She loves signing "I love you." My favorite is when we're at the gas station and I'm filling up the car. She'll knock on the window every time and sign "I love you" and then put her hands up on the glass until I sign it back.

The Hiatt's  – (October 8, 2008 at 6:36 PM)  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Gentry Family  – (October 16, 2008 at 10:25 AM)  

So cute! Your kids are adorable. How is North Carolina???

lou,chase, and marley  – (October 16, 2008 at 2:15 PM)  

i made my blog private so i need your email so i can invite you. my email is lindseymay713@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP