Colorado

While The Princess, Sparky, and I were in Colorado visiting Grandma and Grandpa Clover, I had the privilege of meeting one of my long time online friends for a portrait session. It was so much fun to meet her, and she did such an amazing job on our portraits - especially considering the fact that a colicky 4-week-old is probably the worst possible subject for a portrait.

Of course it wouldn't be a real portrait session if The Princess didn't pull some faces.

I love these next two. I think I'll have them printed big.






This one cracks me up!


And I LOVE this one of The Princess. Since it wasn't mommy taking the pictures, she felt like she could be a bit more natural and give us some normal expressions.

I love this one, too. She loves her little sister so much!


I'll post some of the studio portraits tomorrow. Thanks again, Michelle. We all had such a great time, and your house is gorgeous!

Jana  – (October 7, 2008 at 9:40 AM)  

These are wonderful! Shallyse, you look so happy and pretty in these photos. Your girls are precious and just look at K's red hair!

Me and my boys  – (October 7, 2008 at 10:38 AM)  

These are gorgeous! Those girls are such cutie pies and you look great. And great job Michelle on the portriats! =)

La-  – (October 7, 2008 at 4:36 PM)  

These are so great! I love them... I love how beautiful and glowing you look too!! NICE!!

La-

AshleeMattMaxJack  – (October 8, 2008 at 8:19 AM)  

Beautfiul pics! I really need to get some done of the boys. The 2nd one down is my favorite!!

The Hiatt's  – (October 8, 2008 at 6:37 PM)  

these pictures are awesome! I love them!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP