New Pictures

Since Miss Sparky is almost 3 months old, I figured it was time to share some new pictures. I finally have a house with good natural light again, and it was fun to play with my camera.

**Disclaimer** The images are not looking great online. The colors aren't quite right, and everything looks a bit muddy - they look better in real life. I'll try to figure out a better method of saving for the web.

This first image is my attempt at bouncing my flash behind me - the only light bright enough for flash-free images is the master bedroom, and we were in the kitchen at the time. The Princess has mega bed head, but I didn't think it was fair to leave her out of the image-sharing.


Then we decided to go upstairs for bathtime. I'd prefer to do baths at night as part of a bedtime routine, but the Luv's diapers I'm trying to finish off do not work well overnight and Sparky needed a bath to smell better.

This is the look she gives us most of the time. At this point, I think she's trying to figure out why in the heck we stripped her nekkid and stuck her in the water.


Slightly less disgruntled.


Let the cute-fest begin. She's decided that bathtime can be fun.


Smiling for big sister.


The real smile. She giggles and coos, too. Mega cute factor!


The Princess insists on "helping" at bathtime. She still can't get enough of her little sister. Unfortunately, "helping" usually consists of splashing the water around until it gets in Sparky's eyes and makes her mad. The Princess insists she's just teaching Sparky how to splash.


After the bath. She is NOT amused. This is her typical reaction post bathtime.



After the bath. Hair is clean and fluffy and she has that yummy baby smell. These were shot using natural light. I love windows!




AshleeMattMaxJack  – (October 2, 2008 at 6:40 PM)  

The very last picture is my favorite. It is beautiful!!

La-  – (October 2, 2008 at 7:02 PM)  

OK.. she is soooo cute! Look at those eyes and that HAIR!! Funny at Big sister= trying to help!!

Thank you for posting new shots!

la-

Goosetavis  – (October 3, 2008 at 8:46 AM)  

I love the red hair too! These are such beautiful pictures.

The Hiatt's  – (October 8, 2008 at 6:31 PM)  

okay so not to sound rude or anything, but the picture of sparky that is right below the one of her crying after the bath, makes her look incredibly close in resemblence to the crazy albino guy in The Davinci Code. Kind of scares me :)

G-pa "Clover"  – (October 15, 2008 at 5:27 PM)  

I have the worlds cutest granddaughters bar none.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP