Sneak Peek

I had my lights set up to take some dance portraits of The Princess. Daddy came home from work, and Miss Sparky woke up right about the time I finished photographing The Princess. She was giggling and happy, and I decided to try capturing a few images of her before she knew what was happening. We got some great captures (both of her AND The Princess), and I'll share more of them soon, but I just wanted to post a couple of them tonight. Don't worry - she actually gave me some smiles and some eye contact, but I figured I'd save those for the real showcase. :)

This is her typical "just chillin'" expression.

Photobucket

And a modified version of the same expression.

Photobucket

And here we have the Amazing Levitating Baby...

Photobucket

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP