One Dancing Princess

The Princess was pretty jealous of all the grandparents raving on speaker phone about the cuteness of her baby sister's pictures. So I promised I would post her pictures tonight. I couldn't narrow them down, so I'm just warning you in advance - there are a lot of pictures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Grandma Clover, there are a few more images on my Facebook page, if you wanted any other choices for the storyboard.

AshleeMattMaxJack  – (March 19, 2009 at 7:57 AM)  

The top one and the bottom one are my favorites!! She looks so beautiful! I love all the soft colors. Shallyse you are amazing!

Amanda Goldsmith  – (March 20, 2009 at 9:30 AM)  

Love her leotard! Such beautiful pictures! I just love how her eye's photograph. Beautiful!!!

Brian and Ashley  – (March 20, 2009 at 9:59 AM)  

Your girls have gotten so big! Oh man we miss you guys so much! I love the picture of her umping in the air! You take the most incredible pictures!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP