New Favorites from Last Autumn

I was digging through some old files to find a sample image for a client, and I came across a couple of snapshots of the girls that I really like. I need to get better about organizing my files – I’m sure I’ve “lost” a lot of great images of the girls because I never took them out of my client folders.

DSC_6657honey

DSC_6659texture

Windthicket Fables  – (January 15, 2010 at 7:30 AM)  

Shallyse, Sparky, there has such BLUE eyes! They're pleasantly shocking. As always, Malia just gets prettier and prettier as she grows. You truly are a spectacular talent.

esianoyam3  – (January 15, 2010 at 9:33 AM)  

Awww, thank you!!

I definitely love how her eyes photograph - they catch the light in pretty amazing ways. Her eyes are actually kind of creepy if the light hits them the wrong way - they're such a clear blue that the light shines right through them and leaves a little pool of reflected light in the whites of her eyes sometimes. I actually asked her pediatrician about it yesterday, because one of the doctors I worked with at the U found a tumor in a little girl due to oddly reflected light. Sparky is fine, I guess it's just because her eyes are so blue.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP