Sparky's Favorites

Ignore the bad snapshots - I was lazy and used the point-and shoot.

These are currently Sparky's favorite "toys." She loves to climb in and out of the toy bin, but she always has that "oops, I'm in trouble" look on her face if she catches you looking at her after she's climbed into the bin. At least now she's only HALF emptying the bin before climbing in. Less for me to clean up that way.

The house is the toy that I rescued from the Shareware at church a couple months ago. Sasquatch surprised us a while back by ordering all the extra pieces that were missing. The extra parts definitely add another element of fun, but it's also just another thing that I get to clean up 10 times a day. But it's made both munchkins very happy, so I can't complain.










Unknown  – (October 6, 2009 at 12:21 PM)  

She reminds me of her big sister - always climbing in the toy basket at our house. And I love the "guilty" look. What a cutey.

TheNuttalls  – (October 6, 2009 at 2:09 PM)  

love the pictures. She is so cute...and innocent.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP