Some From This Weekend

Just wanted to share a few snapshots from this weekend. The Princess got all dressed up and asked me to take some pictures of her - so I had to oblige! :)

Playing around a bit with some subtle "vintage" processing - I don't like them to look over processed, but I love the vintage look when it's not overwhelming.




I know this one is WAY more processed than my normal stuff, but I wanted it to look sort of "glowy" to go with the fairy wings. :)


This one is sooooo her!!






A door-to-door saleslady came by while I was snapping these shots - I think she thought I was crazy. :)



The Hiatt's  – (July 21, 2009 at 2:37 PM)  

love it!!! you are so talented. we need revent pictures taken. we need to come down and see you!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP