Independence Day

I just wanted to pop in really quickly and share some pictures from the 4th of July.

We went to a ward breakfast in the morning, but in the rush to get out the door on time, I forgot to bring my camera (bad photographer mommy!!). So I don't have any pictures from the morning.

We didn't go anywhere exciting for the 4th - no family to barbecue with, and our friends all had plans, so we spent a quiet day at home. It was nice in its own way, I guess, but I missed having family and friends with whom we could spend the day.

I picked up a box of sparklers for The Princess when I went to the grocery store. She enjoyed them - although Sparky wasn't so sure about them.

I'll try to post some pictures from Sparky's first birthday tomorrow (she turned 1 yesterday).






Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP