More from Colorado

Here are some images from our "official" photo shoot in Colorado. My parents live near a really cool sculpture park - there are so many areas in the park that make perfect backdrops for outdoor portraits! We had a really nice evening exploring the park and taking pictures - and it was one of the few evenings that the weather actually behaved for us! :)

I've shared more images over on Facebook, and I'll probably post some of the family pictures on the blog next week - I can't share them all today, or I won't have anything to blog about later. :P

My color looks pretty messed up online (as usual), but you get the idea. :)




This one made me laugh - she was much more interested in the reflector than sitting still and smiling for the camera.










The Hiatt's  – (July 15, 2009 at 2:34 PM)  

I LOVE THESE!!! YOU ARE SO TALENTED!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP