Weekly Menu

I think I'm going to start posting a weekly menu. I almost always plan a menu at the beginning of the week, but I never seem to follow it very well. What's the point of planning a menu in an attempt to save money at the grocery store if I never follow it? I figure if I post it online, maybe I'll feel more accountable and actually follow the plan. Wish me luck!

Monday - Baked Chicken Parmesan with Angel Hair Pasta
Tuesday - Blueberry Pancakes and Scrambled Eggs (The Princess has a late appointment with the ophthalmologist, so I want to keep it simple).
Wednesday - Taco Soup
Thursday - Crockpot Shepherd's Pie
Friday - Chicken Enchiladas
Saturday - I think I'll be too tired after the mini sessions at Green Pea Nursery, so it may be a yo-yo night...
Sunday - Barbecue Chicken Pizza - am I really brave enough to attempt homemade pizza crust?

SarahMayberry  – (December 8, 2008 at 5:05 PM)  

We started doing this 2 months or so ago ... We initially had the problem of not following the menu but then we started only buying the things that would make the items on the menu leaving with only those things to eat and the house that seemed to do it ROFL maybe we can exchange weekly menus :)

G-pa "Clover"  – (December 9, 2008 at 8:20 PM)  

Good Luck! We'll all be watching. This weeks menu sounds really good with the exception of the blue berry pancakes. What are you thinking? Oh yeah, there are some people who like those nasty little berries.

Love ya!!!!

The Hiatt's  – (December 15, 2008 at 6:33 PM)  

I support our idea! I do the SAME thing. I will have a list of things we can make for dinner... but it ever works. All those dinners sound awesome too! How does one make Shepherd's pie in a crockpot? Will you share recipies?

oh! we watched your wedding video in Colorado... LOVED It!

esianoyam3  – (December 16, 2008 at 11:26 AM)  

I actually get a lot of the crockpot recipes at www.crockpot365.blogspot.com. I'm not sure if she's okay with her recipes being reposted, but I'll check, because I really want to share the broccoli beef recipe, too.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP