This Week's Menu

I have lots to write about (and pictures to post shortly), but it's 12:15AM, I just got home from seeing Twilight (yes, for the first time), and since Miss Sparky has another ear infection, my guess is that she'll wake up at least once in the middle of the night, so I'm going to keep it short.

I'm feeling uncreative this week. So far, I only have 3 days planned. I didn't cook tonight because I had to run and pick up groceries and Amoxycillin for Miss Sparky before I left for the movie. So this is what I have so far... Please, please leave me some suggestions for the rest of the week (with recipes, if you're not too busy), if you're feeling at all charitable. And you should be, since 'tis the season for that kind of thing. :P

Tuesday - Crockpot Veggie Lasagna (since I'm too lazy to brown hamburger first thing in the morning).

Wednesday - Baked Chicken Tacquitos

Thursday - Some sort of Chicken Curry in the crockpot because I have a whole bag of frozen chicken thighs to use up.

And that's all I have so far. So suggestions would be most welcome and appreciated.

I'll post some new pictures of the girls soon, and tell you my opinions of Twilight, etc.

Untypically Jia  – (December 17, 2008 at 11:18 AM)  

Hi, I wanted to leave a special message to all the readers that stopped by and participated in Modern Molly Mormon's Anniversary Week Celebration. I also noticed that you have linked to Modern Molly Mormon on your sidebar, and I want to thank you for that. We're always grateful for our readers and encourage you to come back often, comment so we can visit you as well. Also, don't forget to check out the Modern Molly Forums!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP