New Pictures

Just some images I captured a couple days ago. I was playing with bouncing the flash behind me and to the side (thanks, Paula). I like the effect, since I *have* to use flash indoors with my sad little camera.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SarahMayberry  – (December 19, 2008 at 7:29 AM)  

I love that skirt and they are getting so big I miss them !

AshleeMattMaxJack  – (December 20, 2008 at 9:33 AM)  

I love the skirt!! OMG I need a girl! The bottom picture is my fav though!

The Life Of Patrick and Hil  – (December 20, 2008 at 11:06 AM)  

oh my gosh! he has grown so big! your kids are so adorable!

The Hiatt's  – (December 24, 2008 at 2:12 PM)  

the girls are getting so big!! :(

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP