Salsa Chicken - Yummy!

We're having one of my favorite recipes for dinner tonight - Salsa Chicken in the crockpot. It's so yummy (and ridiculously easy) that I have to share the recipe. Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for any failed diets. Read this recipe at your own risk. :P

Salsa Chicken

1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
1 jar salsa
1 can black beans (drained)
1 can corn (drained)
1 block of cream cheese (optional, but it makes the recipe. I usually use about half of an 8 oz block)

Place chicken in crockpot. Cover with salsa, black beans, and corn. Cook on high for 4 hours (some people cook it for 6 hours depending on the size of the crockpot). Add cream cheese for the last half hour (I shred my chicken before adding the cream cheese). Serve over rice or tortilla chips.

Brian and Ashley  – (November 25, 2008 at 8:49 AM)  

Oh man it sounds so good I think I am going to make it for dinner on sunday. Oh man I also wanted to say thanks for taking our pictures! Man they where so freeking cute I love them and have them everywhere in my house. You always amaze me at how freeking talented you are. You helped us out a ton! Thanks so much for taking them for us! Its always a special treat becuase I know that I will never be dissapointed at your resolts! Thanks so much again! It was so nice of you to do! How are you guys doing

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP