Recent Princess-isms

I totally agree with my dad - I would love to get inside this little girl's head for a few minutes - just to see what it's like. Not only does she have the most crazy photographic memory, she comes up with the most amazing ideas. Here are a few recent Princess-isms - they're never preconceived - they're just things she says in the middle of conversations with us.

"I'm an activist on paper. I think up the ideas, and then make my dreams come true." I think I need to have one of those vinyl wall sayings made out of this one and put it up on the wall above my computer.

And here's another one - she was talking about heroes and what she could do when she's bigger to help people, and what she could do right now: "I know I am a small hero, but my hands can make a small difference."

This one was from last Sunday. We were driving to church and asking her if she remembered her favorite scripture story for her part in the primary program: "I think I forgot to click 'yes' in my mind. So I may have put it in the trash and forgot it"

That last one makes me giggle. Obviously she spends far too much time on the computer - not really her fault, though, when you consider her parents.

Jana  – (November 14, 2008 at 10:48 AM)  

What an amazing little girl! I definately think you should make a wall vinyl of the activist one!

The Gentry Family  – (November 14, 2008 at 1:57 PM)  

I am pretty sure she is smarter than I am! Wow!

G-pa "Clover"  – (November 14, 2008 at 9:40 PM)  

I'm pretty sure that she gets her "smarts" from me.....LOL! But really, is it any wonder that she's so smart considering who her parents are? I see a very bright future for my "pookie-bear", maybe a degree in philosophy (by the age of 12).

Give here a big hug for me.

SarahMayberry  – (November 15, 2008 at 1:47 PM)  

ROFL she is too funny!! She is an adult stuck in a kids body!!

AshleeMattMaxJack  – (November 17, 2008 at 8:55 PM)  

I love the computer one- man she is a smarty!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP