If You're the Praying Type...

Last Saturday, this family experienced a tragedy in their home when their youngest baby boy was found unconscious in the bathtub. I cannot begin to fathom the fear they're experiencing as they watch their little boy fight for his life at PCMC. If you get a chance to read the blog - I highly recommend it. You'll need kleenex, for sure, but your faith will intensify 100-fold.

I read all of these amazing stories about the angels who work at PCMC (and every other children's hospital), and I pray daily that my husband's company will take off SOON. We have some ideas for ways to utilize the program that would really help the families at PCMC and every other children's hospital as well. I can't wait for the day when this company is more than just a concept, and we have the financial means to donate certain aspects of the program to various children's hospitals in order to help the families of the children staying there.

In the meantime, I'll continue to pray for baby Bronson, for my cousin's little boy Carter (who will be going in for major heart surgery next week), as well as Natalie Norton and her sweet family.

If you would like to help a GREAT cause and get a beautiful handmade keepsake in the process, be sure to check out my friend Brae's Etsy Shop. They are selling "Spoons for Scarlet" in order to earn money to donate a tree to this year's Festival of Trees (the proceeds of which benefit Primary Children's Medical Center). The spoons are fun and whimsical, and you won't regret checking out the shop.

Windthicket Fables  – (February 8, 2010 at 12:23 PM)  

Shallyse, I also am following (and praying and fasting for) Natalie and Bronson. Thank you for posting about Spoons For Scarlet. I really am praying that these spoons can make a big difference in the lifes of the children and their families in these situations!

Windthicket Fables  – (February 9, 2010 at 1:18 PM)  

Shallyse!!! Bronson's awake!!! And they say he doesn't need to be intubated anymore! He seems perfect! I am so excited!!! Always mroe miracles.

esianoyam3  – (February 9, 2010 at 1:39 PM)  

I saw that a bit earlier today. I'm so incredibly happy for them!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP