At Least She’s Looking at the Camera

There are a few things I’d like to blog about, but I’m going to take some time to develop my thoughts before posting them. So for now, I’m just going to share a couple pictures of the littlest monkey. She was reaching for the camera – hence the pained facial expressions. I’m trying to get better about looking at the bright side of things, so I’ll just say I’m glad that she was willing to look at the camera for these images. And I’m grateful for bounced flash which provided the nice catchlights (I’m a sucker for a great catchlight) and modeling on her face. ;)

DSC_8970 DSC_8971

DSC_8972a

Oh, I’m also grateful that it looks like her hair is FINALLY going to start growing. Although I probably need suggestions for easy hairstyles to get her through the mullet phase.

Unknown  – (February 10, 2010 at 12:15 PM)  

I'm a sucker for my beautiful granddaughters! Great pics!
Love,
Grandma Rosie

Sarah Elaine  – (February 10, 2010 at 2:45 PM)  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah  – (February 10, 2010 at 2:49 PM)  

(sorry i accidently posted a comment under my other gmailso i deleted it. Anyways...)

CUTE pictures of Sparky!! I love her big, bright eyes!!

Also--how did you get your background pink but keep the main body of your blog white? Did you design your own template??

Windthicket Fables  – (February 10, 2010 at 3:18 PM)  

Pig tails. It got Scarlet through the mullet phase. And I'm just barelly able to let it hang down. Now it's beautiful!

esianoyam3  – (February 10, 2010 at 4:33 PM)  

Sarah, it's a template. I found the template that I wanted, and then I went into the "layout" section of my blog and tweaked the colors until they looked how I wanted.

Good suggestion on the pigtails - hopefully her hair will be long enough for that soon. Right now we just do the "palm tree" on the top of her head.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP