Tutu cute!

Don't you just love cliché titles?

Just one of Miss Sparky for today. I finally had the gumption to create a studio portrait to go along with a similar (albeit rather different - but at least they're both wearing beads) portrait of The Princess at this age. The Princess was actually about 9 months in her portrait, but since Sparky is kind of a peanut compared to her big sis, they still look pretty similar. I think I'm going to get this one printed as a 16X20 to match the other portrait, and maybe I'll actually start putting some art up on my pathetically bare walls.

If you want to get the full effect - click on the picture to view it larger. It will still look a little too red and dark (something awful happens when I post images on the web) but it will look at least a little better than the smaller image.

Isn't she a cute little monkey?


Unknown  – (September 3, 2009 at 12:59 PM)  

She's adorable. Give her lots of kisses from me please!
Love,
Grandma Rosie

Susie Peterson  – (September 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM)  

This is an adorable picture. You are right, very similar to Malia's, but I love the differences between the two.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP