Really Cool Holiday Contest

Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?

  • My kids and husband to have a happy Christmas
  • A second car (I can dream, right?)
  • Le Creuset Dutch Oven
  • A fully functioning computer (I've had my computer almost as long as we've been married)
  • A trip to Utah/Colorado to see my family and friends
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • I swore I'd never like them (I used to think they were tacky), but I LOVE the photo ornaments that The Princess has given to me.
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • I'd love to learn how to knit to make super cute chunky baby hats and blankets.
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • My hamster - until I killed it by starving it to death (long story, but it wasn't intentional starvation, I promise!!).
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
  • Art Supplies
  • Camera
  • Every random item that she sees on tv or in the store
  • The new Tinkerbell movie
  • Sparky is really too young to care about Christmas - she'll be happy playing with wrapping paper and empty boxes
  • They both need new jammies but I doubt that's on either of their wish lists :)
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
  • Sandwiches made from leftover turkey and cranberry sauce. Or maybe caramel apple cider or salted caramel hot chocolate. Or stuffed mushrooms! Who am I kidding? I love all of it! Oh, and homemade English Toffee!! (As long as it's nice and crunchy).
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
  • I'm trying to get up the gumption to bake gifts for friends and neighbors this year. Not sure how many people will even be in town if I bother, though so it's still up for debate.
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
  • The Holiday
9. Favorite holiday song?
  • I have way too many favorites to list. Anything by Trans-Siberian Orchestra (especially live!!). I don't know what my favorite traditional carol is, though, because I love them all - I miss choir solely for the Christmas music!
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
  • I used to love going to Temple Square and going out for hot chocolate afterward. We're still working on creating new traditions as a smaller family - suggestions are welcome! As of right now, we enjoy decorating the tree together.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP