My Sweet Girl

I did an event at GreenPea Nursery last night, and I was gone for a few hours. I'd left the house in a hurry, and the front room was pretty messy (granted, it was mostly The Princess' toys, etc, but I had also left a few things lying around).

I came in the garage door into the kitchen, and it was totally clean (thanks to my wonderful hubby). The Princess was really excited for me to go into the front room - she had cleaned the entire room all by herself. It was TOTALLY spotless (she had even tried to sweep the kitchen, but Miss Sparky thought that was the perfect time to start playing with the broom and the crumbs)! I was pretty dang proud of her - it definitely made my night to come home to a clean house.

Chipper62  – (August 1, 2009 at 7:59 PM)  

Does that make up for not cleaning her room?

esianoyam3  – (August 1, 2009 at 9:42 PM)  

Ha! Still waiting on the room to be clean - I know I'm just going to have to go in there and do it for her, and then set a rule that it has to be clean every night before bed or I'll take away the things that haven't been picked up.

The Hiatt's  – (August 4, 2009 at 9:46 AM)  

it is the best thing in the world to come home to a clean house! you feel relaxed and just happy! go Malia and George!

TheNuttalls  – (August 6, 2009 at 10:21 AM)  

Doesn't it feel so good when they do it with out you haveing to ask? That happens at my house on rare occasions. Hope all is going well. Love you.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP