Bedtime Conversation

The Princess has the most interesting conversations with her daddy when he reads her a story at bedtime. Here's the conversation that took place tonight:

Malia - Why can't I hear angels talking?

Dad - They don't usually talk unless it's about something important or dangerous. They usually talk by making your heart feel better

Malia - Oh, so when I need to talk to the angels, like when I lose something, I can pray and they will make me feel calm. Like when I lost my doll, I prayed and found it because they talked to my heart.

I love watching her faith and testimony blossom right before our eyes. I hope we can do the right things as parents to help her testimony continue to get stronger.

The Gentry Family  – (April 10, 2009 at 10:17 AM)  

How sweet! I love how kids are so innocent. Love it!

The Thomas Family  – (April 19, 2009 at 7:36 AM)  

Malia is so great! We love her. And I love your light bulb moment... isn't that always the case??!?!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP