Easy Chicken Recipe

This is the easiest dinner I've ever made. You could probably make it in your sleep (I think I was half asleep when I put it in the crockpot this morning). Even though it's simple, it's really good.

Frozen Chicken Breasts (I used 3)
1 Bottle Italian Dressing
1 Cup grated Parmesan Cheese

Plop frozen chicken breasts in the crockpot. Cover with Italian Dressing. Cook on low for about 4 hours, then flip chicken breasts over and smother with Parmesan cheese. Cook for another 3-4 hours on low.

That's it! You can actually put everything in the crockpot and cook on low all day without turning everything over, but my chicken breasts were kind of big, and I wanted to flip them over halfway through to make sure everything was covered in Italian dressing. I wouldn't have needed to worry about it if I'd marinated them in the dressing overnight.

We really enjoyed this chicken. I served it with pan seared broccoli and Parmesan mashed potatoes. Even The Princess cleaned her plate.

lou,chase, and marley  – (January 2, 2009 at 5:21 PM)  

sounds good!! will try it tomorrow!!! thanks

SarahMayberry  – (January 3, 2009 at 8:39 AM)  

O Yum I think i am adding this to this weeks menu

Goosetavis  – (January 4, 2009 at 7:12 PM)  

Mmm... got to try it this week. Thanks for helping with my meal planning.

Brian and Ashley  – (January 5, 2009 at 10:06 AM)  

Mm that sounds so freeking good! I def will have to try it!

esianoyam3  – (January 5, 2009 at 11:13 AM)  

So I think I should have specified - I made the recipe with real Parmesan cheese (I have a huge container of it from Costco). I liked how it tastes with real Parmesan - not sure how it would taste with the Kraft stuff. :)

The Thomas Family  – (January 6, 2009 at 6:45 AM)  

Hey hey! Thanks for finding my blog! This is a super recipe and I'm excited to try it seeing as how our "Super Sunday" menu has changed to "Slow cooker Sunday" because of late church (blah).
We'll see you soon!!

SarahMayberry  – (January 8, 2009 at 7:07 AM)  

Oh wow we had this last night it was so good I used the real stuff too.
to great benefits to this recipe
1. the house smelt great when I got home from work
2. Kacie actually want to take the left overs to work for lunch
I also made mashed potatoes with the cheese on them too to go along with it

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP