Dance Recital

Tonight was The Princess' dance recital. It was so much fun! The girls in her class worked really hard, and they danced so well tonight. I was worried a couple weeks ago, because none of the girls seemed to remember much of the dance, but they did GREAT tonight. I wish I had a video camera, but some of our friends were there, and I'm hoping to get a copy of the recital from them. :)

I took some pictures before the recital. It kind of freaks me out to see her wearing makeup - she looks way too old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Kacie  – (May 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM)  

oops i didn't know i was signed in with kacies account lol

AshleeMattMaxJack  – (May 2, 2009 at 1:10 PM)  

What a beautful one of you and her!

(PS I LOOOVE the TUTU!!)

Jana  – (May 3, 2009 at 7:15 PM)  

She is so beautiful! I agree about the makeup! :)

Goosetavis  – (May 4, 2009 at 8:32 AM)  

Those are gorgeous! I LOVE the colors of the tutu.

The Hiatt's  – (May 11, 2009 at 3:17 PM)  

She is getting SO big!!! Love her big blue eyes!! She seems to really love dance. Which is awesome!!! and I love the picture of you two!!!

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP